Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Saturn Ascends Midweek Update: A Player Leaves

I opened my email today to disturbing news: The player who runs Zubira is bowing out of our game. He didn't say much about why other than he wasn't feeling it. I'm a little frustrated that he never expressed any concerns about the game before leaving abruptly, but c'est la vie.

On the bright side, I know someone who wants into our game, so the party won't be down a healer (yikes!). For the time being, I will run Zubira as an NPC for continuity's sake, and depending on whether or not she survives the adventure, she will likely retire to town after the party returns to Kalatra. The player replacing  Zubira will be playing a gnomish artificer named Arastos, so that will be interesting. I'm looking forward to getting my first really good look at how GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 4 - Sages handles.

So as of next week, our new cast will be as follows:

PCs

  • Arastos – Gnomish Artificer Cleric (300 points)
  • Gilren – High Elf Wizard Knight (300 points)
  • Kist – Human Mystic Archer Assassin (300 points)
  • Nibaw Velor – Human Knight (300 points)
  • Wossnam – Human Barbarian (300 points)

NPCs

  • Zubira Mgadwar – Human Messenger Cleric Thief (300 points)

No comments :

Post a Comment